The IAG Fund aims at supporting specific IAG activities. Its primary goals are:
- to provide travel support for young scientists to attend IAG Symposia and workshops,
- to assist in the organisation of IAG workshops in developing countries, and
- to provid an annual IAG Young Authors Award for young scientists.
The fund was established by the IAG Executive Committee at its meeting in Columbus, Ohio, 1992, see Bulletin Geodesique, Vol. 68, pp. 41-42, 1994.
Contributors are divided in 3 groups:
- Presidents Club (cummulative contributions of $ 1000 or more)
- Special contributors (annual contributors of $ 100 or more)
- Contributors (annual contributions of less than $ 100)
At its meeting in Copenhagen, 1995, Mr. R. Forsberg, president Section III, was appointed to lead the fund-raising activities.
The rules for the IAG Young Authors Award and for the IAG Travel award for yound scientists are given in a seperate section of the Geodesists Handbook.
I wish to contribute to the IAG fund.
Annual basis One-and-for-all
Please charge my :
Eurocard , MasterCard , VISA , JCB
Card number :
Title : ________________________________________
Name : _______________________________________
Institution/Department : _________________________
Address : ______________________________________
Country : _____________________________________
Phone : _______________________________________
Fax : _________________________________________
E-Mail : ______________________________________
Date : ________________________________________
Signature : ____________________________________